2007-04-22

Robinson Crusoe - page1

I start to listen CD book of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe today.
And I will write down all the lines because of my English skill up.

Today I will write down page 1.

Chaper 1 : My first sea journey
Before I begin my story, I would like to tell you a little about myself.
I was born in the year 1632, in the city of York in the north of England. My father was German, but he came to live and work in England. Soon after that, he married my mother, who was English. Her family name was Robinson, so, when I was born, they called me Robinson, after her.
My father did well in his business and I went to a good school. He wanted me to get a good job and live a quiet, comfortable life. But I didn't want that. I wanted adventure and an exciting life.
The Life and Strange Surprising Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (Oxford Bookworms Library)

No comments: